*Please send me the resumes to a...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : Crystal Reports Developer/BO
Location :     Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN.
Duration : 3-6 months Contract.
**Rate $55/hr corp to Cor*p.

Description/Comment:
JOB DESCRIPTION
The main thing I'm looking for are people that have done a lot of hands on
work with Crystal Reports and BusinessObjects. With approximately 60%
Crystal and 40% BusinessObjects weighting. I am NOT looking for a system
administrator.

Xcel Energy is a regulated electric and gas utility serving 4 million
customers. Our group analyzes business process and performance results
across the enterprise, partnering with the various business organizations to
identify performance issues and challenges. Through combining business
acumen and data analytic technologies, the team provides insight into
performance efficiency, cost savings, and revenue opportunities.
Specifically, the Crystal/BusinessObjects developer will be working on
projects supporting the Enterprise Analytics Data Warehouse.

Role and Responsibilities:
Design, develop, and test Crystal/BusinessObjects universe and report
solutions
Work with business users and technical staff to gather and refine
requirements for reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc query environments
Collaborate with ETL lead/developers to develop effective data models and
universe designs
Participate in the complete development lifecycle, including analysis,
design, build, and test
Participate in the complete testing cycle, including regression testing,
performance testing, and bug fixes
Adhere to and help refine our best practices and standards as they relate to
reporting and analytics in the business intelligence environment

Essential Qualifications:
Expert with Crystal Report Developer 11.0 (min 3 years)
Experienced with Business Objects XIR2 toolsets (min 1 years, including,
Designer, Rich-client, and WebIntelligence
Related Work Experience: 3+Yrs and/or BA in computer science, MIS, or
equivalent experience
Broad understanding of reporting technologies, including report delivery
methodologies, analytic modeling, and data visualizations for KPIs,
scorecards, and process flows
Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
High proficiency in understanding 3NF and dimensional data models
Proficiency in SQL in both transactional and star-schema environments
Experience with Oracle 9i or Teradata 6 a plus•
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Personal qualities: innovation, resourcefulness, tenacity, independence,
energy, and self-confidence
Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad base of business and
technology associates
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously

NOTE: This position can be located in either Denver-CO  or Minneapolis-MN
(downtown location)
--
Thanks,
Amer Khan