Partners,****

I am a Sr Recruiter with Accolite Inc here at Richardson, TX.****

 ****

I have multiple Sr .NET Developer roles – Silverlight and Expression Blend
focus for the presentation layer.****

This is a great paying, long term contract role here in Southern California!
****

 ****

Here is the job description for you to review. ****

 ****

*Newport Beach, CA *****

*Sr .NET Developer *****

*12+ month contract*

*$55-60/hr CTC*

 Position Description:

Fortune 500 Client is searching for multiple .NET Developers to add to their
growing Analytics team. These are contract, contract-to-hire, or full time
roles, depending on the individual. The Analytics team develops and enhances
applications used by Fixed Income Portfolio Management. Developers will
assist in the design, construction and enhancement of the company
applications used throughout the business units. In addition, will
participate in technology development activities for custom and package
products.

** 5+ years C# .NET, ASP.NET recent experience is required.
* 1-2 years of Silverlight / Expression Blend required.*
* Supported Financial institution highly preferred.
* Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
* Willingness to work hard, including occasional nights and weekends when
circumstances dictate.
* Eagerness to learn, develop yourself and expand your horizons.
* Qualified candidates must possess a four-year college degree with a
preferred major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other
technical/IT degree.
* A strong understanding with C#, Silverlight ASP.NET is absolutely
required, and you’ll be required to take a C# competency test during the
interview process.
* Five year*s of experience within the software development field is
preferred SQL Sybase, JAVA, C++, and UNIX skills are also preferred.
* Our selected individual must be a team player, be self-motivated, and have
excellent verbal communication skills. In addition, the ability to manage
projects and work within a team environment will be critical to being
successful in this role.

You'll have a better shot at getting this job if you have:
* A higher degree in Math, Computer Science or Engineering.
* Experience in the Securities industry, preferably Fixed Income. ****

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards,****

 ****

*SAM *| Accolite Inc****

1801 Gateway Blvd Suite 209****

Richardson, TX 75080****

Phone: 214.461.0597****

Email     : s...@accolite.com **

Yahoo IM: samaccolite****

 ****

If I am not available, please contact Bobby at: (214) 329-4442****

 ****

Disclaimer: We respect your Email and Internet privacy. This email is
intended for a specific individual on Recruitment purpose only. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please reply back with ‘REMOVE’ in your subject line. Your request will be
immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused**
**

** **