Dear Associate,

Status.
Please make sure the candidate has all the required skills

*Need Local or Nearby..*
*Job Title: Java Developer (2 Roles - Senior and Junior)*
*Location: KansasCity, MO*
*Duration: 3 Months*

Job Description:
I have 2 IMMEDIATE needs for Java Developers. I have included all of the
details below. They are looking for people that could start as soon as
Monday!

We need to concentrate on local resources or resources that are CLOSE to
Kansas City.
Work would be performed either onsite at the end client in downtown Kansas
City with some work being performed at home.
After the first few days of getting acquainted with the project and the
client, the right candidate should be able to work from home without issue.

The client is in need of 2 resources – One Mid Level and one more Senior
level.

Skills Required:
Java
JSF (or any other MVC framework experience).

The resources would be working with the senior level architect to work with
an existing NEWLY DEVELOPED application that was developed offshore.
The application needs to have Navigation and Security layers built in and
the team will be responsible for developing the interfaces and the
security.

Project Duration:  Approximately 2-3 months.

Senior Level

Middle Level
Here are some additional details I just got from the client!

Specs:
Requires advanced programming and analysis capabilities.

Development of n-tier internet applications with Java/JEE using
JSF
HTML,XML
Web services
JavaScript
Spring framework
Hibernate
JUnit
AJAX
ANT
Jenkins/Hudson
Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational database concepts
_________________________
Jason Smith
E-mail: jsm...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.