who is, please contact me.   Title: DOCSIS Engineer  Location: St. Louis,
MODuration: 6 month Contract Must Haves:5 years of DOCSIS
ExperienceKnowledge of TR-069Pre/Post Engineering
ExperiencePON/FTTH/DAA/HFC/RF, Remote-PHY experience *

*RoleIndividual is responsible for testing, evaluation, integration and
configuration of the companys DOCSIS platforms. He/She must have the
ability to accomplish activities related to system design, equipment
configuration and installation, integration, testing and service validation
prior to commercial deployment. Develop documentation related to design and
proper configuration of system components. Troubleshoot and analyze
transport, networking and software configurations. Must have the ability to
transfer knowledge to division and field engineering personnel as necessary
to insure the timely deployment of new technology.  They will represent
business interests in a wide variety of settings and relationships
including company management, business partners, and equipment vendors.
He/She will be a contributor for Charter Business offerings such as RIP,
MIR, BSOD and static IP services. In addition contribute to SW development
and TR-069 technologies including defining Charter specifications for CPE
WAN Management Protocol (CWMP). Define the companys custom models between
customer-premises equipment (CPE) and Auto Configuration Servers (ACS).
Position includes standardizing the clients auto configuration and the
control of other CPE management functions within an integrated framework.
This includes design and testing of the growing number of different
Internet access devices such as modems, routers, gateways, set-top boxes,
and VoIP-phones for the
end-users ______________________________________________Regards Kevin
Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLC50 Washington Street, 9th
Floor,SONO Corporate Center, Norwalk CT 06854Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext
115Fax: 203-286-1457kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>www.panzersolutions.com
<http://www.panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonials>  Notice of
Confidentiality:         The information contained herein is intended only
for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is
neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this  communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of thiscommunication is strictly prohibited. If
you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject REMOVE
such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list. *