Please respond to *vis...@smartcaliber.com*

*Position*: MAC developer

*Location*: Philly-PA

*Duration:* 6 months

Philadelphia location preferred

- remote is fine possibly some travel to Philly

- OS X (desktop) experience is a must

- will hire off 2 phone screens

- 50-60 hours a week or even more-- they need someone to jump right in- no
hand holding this is as senior level contractor need

- Core data is a HUGE plus

 - a guy that we placed explains this below

 "CoreData is Apple's way of letting developers create databases without
having to actually create a database. The idea is that the developer tells
Core Data what stuff it needs to store eg Customers, Vendors, Widgets etc
and CoreData magically just lets them do it, without the developer needing
to worry about creating a database, and tables etc etc.

That's in theory.

In reality CoreData is extraordinarily complicated and full of pot-holes
and monsters. Some would argue it's more hassle than just using a database
in the first place. Regardless we're stuck with it here for a while. It's
getting better, but it's still a minefield."

 Use this below portion only to broadcast—Do not send Client name out

*Position Description*
talented Cocoa developer with experience on both OS X and iOS platforms to
take our successful, well-reviewed application to the next level.  We’ve
got big plans for both desktop and iPhone/iPad apps, and we need the right
person to help us make them happen.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, develop and maintain Cocoa-based applications in
Objective-C.

·         Be able to work on all tiers of of the application: user
interface, data management, imaging, OCR and analysis.

·         Assist in formulating standards and development practices across
multiple teams.

·         Contribute to product teams working on both OS X and iOS products.

·         Be able to work in a group or independently.

·         Participate in design and code reviews.

*Requirements:*

·         Strong knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in Cocoa
environment on both OS X and iOS.

·         Demonstrated Objective-C coding skills. Experience coding with
PDFKit, Image Capture, and Core Data APIs is a big plus.

·         Knowledge of OO development principles, design patterns,
multi-tier application design and relational database/data modeling
principles.

·         Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development
environments is preferred.

·         Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills.

·         Prior experience with Subversion or other Source Code Management
System is required. Familiarity with Team City (continuous integration),
Target Process (defect/user story/task management), or similar products is
ideal.

* *

 *Please provide me following details if you are interested in this
position:**  *

1.       *Full name:*

2.       *Current Location*:

3.       *Visa status and validity:*

4.       *Zip code of the city where you are located:*

5.       *Rating for Communication skills from between 1-5,5 being highest:*

6.       *Billing rates : *

7.       *Contact number:*

8.       *Email address:*

9.       *Complete education details on the resume:*

10.   *Relocation; Availability:*

11.   *Possible start date:*

12.   *Employer detail:*

13.   *2 Professional References:*