Greetings,

I have an urgent job requirement for *SharePoint Analyst - Bartlesville, OK*.
Review the job details.

Highly appreciate, if you could pass on this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues, who are suitable and are interested, if you are not available.

* *

****** Respond back with updated resume to swet...@systelinc.com******

* *

*Position Title: SharePoint Analyst*

*Location: Bartlesville, OK*

*Duration: 10 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Selected consultant will be responsible for supporting SharePoint portal
for the client.

Some of the key activities will include:

*Tacking performance metrics*

   - Creating and publishing dashboards and scorecards
   - Managing work – i.e. tick sheets, task trackers and workflows,
   including IRM task workflows
   - Continuous improvement tracking
   - Developing publication sites for documentation and schematics
   - Forms and workflows for work intake (e.g. the Video Conference Meeting
   request form)
   - Chain of custody for pcs (as a result of the EUS Kaizen)
   - SharePoint Admin 2010
   - SharePoint Designer 2010
   - InfoPath

If interested send me your updated resume.

Thanks and Regards,

*Swetha Chitrala*
*Systel Inc.*
Contact: 1-678-261-5220 (Ext:318) / 678-261-5232
Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL
Fax: 678-623-5938
Email: swet...@systelinc.com