Please respond to *vis...@smartcaliber.com*

*Position* : Sr Lead Java Developers

*Location *: Oakbrook, IL / Chicago, IL

*Duration* : 6 months

*No. of Positions : 04*

*Client will do Phone and Face to face *

Our client is looking for lead/senior level contract Java developers. The
ideal candidates will have experience with Java open source technologies –
specifically with Spring framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring web
service, Spring Security etc.).

Looking for someone who has worked on a broad spectrum of technologies
predominantly based on Java/J2EE platform (various web servers, application
servers, databases, source control and build technologies, design patterns,
various open source technologies etc.). The person should be capable of
designing applications from scratch by applying various design patterns.
Need someone who is very good at learning and mastering new technologies on
their own without much guidance.

Ideally (nice to have),  would also like this person to have experience
with frontend technologies like HTML, Javascript, CSS, JSON, jQuery etc.

Our current technologies are JDK 1.6, Spring Framework, Weblogic 10.x (but
will move to JBoss in near future), Informix database, Eclipse IDE, SVN for
source control.

 Candidate must be willing to work from both locations - Oakbrook and
Chicago.

*Best Regards,*

*Vishal*

*516-499-3738-D*