*Direct client requirements: Help us to fill these *

* *

*Call me if you have any questions @ 608-467-5695***

Dear All,

*Greetings from “Symphony Corporation.”*

*One of our client is looking for Below Positions.*

Please send your resumes to*
**ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com*<ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com>
* *

* *

*Location: Mather, CA *

* *

*Solutions Architect - Data Management—5 positions***

- Responsible for the vision, architecture development and system design of
complex information and data flows across Enterprise applications and data
warehouses from a master data management (*MDM*) perspective.
 - Consult and determine the utilization of MDM, technologies and IT
solutions to align with business requirements.
 - Oversee and direct key resources to deliver defined MDM strategies and
architected solutions.
 - Enterprise Data Warehouse Development, ETL development, MDM experience
(analysis, design, deployment).
 - Informatica product experience (Power Center, IDQ, B2B)

*Informatica Project Manager –3 Positions** *

* *

*6 Months + *

- Will be leading the Informatica Steering Committee
- Informatica expertise as well as strong management skills a must.
 - Will need to engage with Directors.
- They will also need to be able to deal with politics of setting up a
structure that is owned by other directors at this point
- Need a technical background
- SQL experience
- Responsible for overseeing 3 Informatica Projects:
    * Archiving
    * Test Data Management
    * CRM

*--*

*Sincerely,*

*Ramesh Kumar  | Resource Manager*

*O: 608 467 5695** I **ramesh.ked...@symphonycorp.com**  ***

*Symphony
Corporation<http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esymphonycorp%2Ecom%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>A
SEI-CMMI Level 4 Company
*

*We synchronize business, technology and people*

* **www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ramramudu/>*
*