Hi ,

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation*

*Role: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Developer*

*Location: Greenville, SC.*

*Visa: US CITIZEN or GREEN CARD.*

*Interview: phone interviews*

* Duration: 6 months initially (with likely extension)*

* Client :Michelin*

Skills:

- IAM (Identity and Access Management) suites

- Directory: LDAP & Active Directory

- Identity Federation: SAML, Oauth

- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)

Technologies:

- NetIQ (NIM, NAM, AAF)

- Active Directory

- Oracle Identity Manager

Comparable skills or equivalent technologies are acceptable substitutes for
what is listed here.

Role description / Deliverables:

- Work with the IAM Architect to build and deliver the future state
Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy for the Group. With direction
from Architect, evaluate and recommend IAM products/services to support the
IAM strategy.

- Identifies opportunities for automation and standardization for the user
lifecycle provisioning and auditing process.

- Participate as an Architect to projects assisting teams in defining their
IAM needs and providing guidance on the technical aspects of the IAM
integration. Assist technical teams for complex problem analysis.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>