Hi

Please go through the Job description listed below and let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please repluy back to a...@cigniti.com along
with the resume and the contact details.

Role: Business Analyst

Duration: 6 Months – long term possibility

Rate: 40/hr

Location: Maine

The key skills we are looking for on the BA role are as follows -

1. Experience with core Retail and/or Small Business origination and loan
accounting systems

2. Experience defining analytical and reporting requirements including
face-to-face meetings with business users and source system SME's

3. Experience mapping core banking systems data elements to a target
Dimensional data model including business rule capture

4. Experience with Basel II implementation

5. Excellent verbal and written communications

6. Experience writing SQL queries (especially with Oracle PL/SQL against a
dimensional data model)

7. Advanced Excel skills (custom filter, pivot tables, macros)

--
Thanks & Regards,

Abhi
a...@cigniti.com