*!!! Hot and Immediate Requirement !!!*
Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP

Job Title     : Reports Developer
Location    : Sterling, VA
Duration   : 6+ Month Contract

Reports Developer opportunity in Sterling, VA with NEW Corp. that is a
fairly immediate need. The full description is listed below, we can use any
type of citizenship.  This is not a senior position, it is for mid-level
developer at best. I would highly prefer local candidates but if they are
not in the area, they must be able to relocate immediately and attend a face
to face interview within 24 hours. Let me know if you have any questions.
*3 – 6 years experience in report development
1 – 3 years experience with LogiXML and/or similar reporting software
packages required
Strong self-starter with excellent analytics skills, attention to detail and
full accountability
Ability to work under strict deadlines and quickly adapt to new environments
Self-directed, efficiently handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
based on the priorities and deliverables in fast-paced development
environment*
*Excellent SQL, PL/SQL and performance tuning skills
Strong knowledge of HTML, ASP, CSS, and VBScript*
Working knowledge of .NET development
Excellent communication skills
Ability to track project process through milestones
Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, able to
educate the users and handle responsibilities independently
Complete report development life cycle including user requirements,
analysis, prototype, design, development, coding, testing, implementation,
support and maintenance.
Create and maintain Technical Requirements Documentation (TRD)
Support Data Warehouse and OLTP reporting through the development of
automated reports
Write complex queries on multiple databases to support reporting solutions
Participate in root cause analysis, debugging, troubleshooting and defect
resolution process

Thanks & Regards,
Eric Hoffman
Technical Recruiter