Hi Partners,

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to *
ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com**.*

* *

Please include the rate and contact details also along with the updated
resume.

 *Position: SAS **Enterprise** Guide.*

* *

*Location: NYC*

* *

*Rate: 50/hr MAX*

* *

*Duration: Long term (6m-1 yr).*

* *

   person who is expert in SAS Enterprise Guide

   The candidate should address Installation issues, Mainframe components

   of SAS Enterprise guide, Configuration issues,

   Address post set issues

   Knee jerk reaction to issues post set up is not is not acceptable

   Make sure the env, reports and queries are set up.

   Interface with Business user - with over 5 years of experience

   SAS connects to brokerage data mart and its structure

   If this person also has experience in maintaining and understanding

   underlying data marts. Multiple data points involved i.e. VSAMs, Flat

   Files, DB2 on Mainframe, DB2 UDB, etc.

   Excellent communication skills is a must

*Please remember that when you submitt a candidate to me you will include
there social security number.

Thank you and I look forward to your candidates.

* *

*Please provide me with **ur** consultant details:*

Name contact

Present location

Relocation

Visa status

Contact

Billing rate

.

Thanks and Regards

*Rama **Krishna** Reddy, **
*
Technical Recruiter,
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*

Ph:919-342-4592

E-mail: ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

*Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to **ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com**.** with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the
inconvenience caused.*