Hi Partners,

Below is a requirement, please go through it and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position. Kindly forward their resumes to *
ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com**.*

* *

Please include the rate and contact details also along with the updated
resume.

* *

*  **Title: Oracle Functional Order To Cash Lead (OTC)*

* *

*Location: **San Diego**, **CA***

* *

*Duration: 8-12 Months*

* *

*Rate Target: $75 + Exp.*

* *

Oracle Functional OTC Lead resource who is able to interact with c
level management.

* *

* *

*Please remember that when you submitt a candidate to me you will include
there social security number.

Thank you and I look forward to your candidates.

* *

*Please provide me with **ur** consultant details:*

Name contact

Present location

Relocation

Visa status

Contact

Billing rate

.

Thanks and Regards

*Rama **Krishna** Reddy, **
*
Technical Recruiter,
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*

Ph:919-342-4592

E-mail: ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

*Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to **ra...@clearthoughtsolutions.com**.** with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the
inconvenience caused.*