Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great today.

Please find the below requirement let me know the resource available with
you ASAP.

Please don't reply to this mail, send profiles to ckal...@yantrasoftware.com

Need an SAP TDMS for Syracuse, NY .The resource must be an "A"
Player....very strong.
Please send resumes and cell phone no's to me asap.

*Position: SAP TDMS Consultant (TDMS = Test Data Migration Server)*

* *

*Duration: 2 months +*

* *

*Location: Syracuse, NY

Start Date: Feb 8
*

The requested TDMS resource must be experienced and knowledgeable to perform
and to deliver the following tasks:

   - Assist with TDMS software installation
   - Identify Infrastructure requirements for the installation
   - Initial configuration and the required customization to introduce TDMS
   to R/3 instance and eventually to ECC landscape
   - Build a few run scenarios based on extraction by date, or functional
   modules
   - Import the extracted data to a new instance
   - Be aware of latest required patches of TDMS
   - Be aware of any and all effects to other systems such as BI and CRM
   (This has been a issue with TDMS)