Hi,

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>

*Title: **QA **with Financial Domain Exp, & **Mortgage** / Lending Exp is
must.*

*Location : Minneapolis*

*Duration : 12 month*

*Interview : Telephonic + Skype  *

*Experience: *

   - *8 years of experience in quality assurance, with hands-on exposure to
   design, coding and testing.*

·         Need to have test automation experience

·         For automated quality assurance testing, our engineers utilize
Visual Studio Web Tests for Integration/Service level testing as well as
for performance/load testing.  We utilize Selenium for our User
Interface/End to End automated testing.

·         It will be a mix of Automated testing and Manual Testing, but the
percentage will likely be *70% automated* and *30% manual*.

·         With the type of automation we use – it is beneficial to bring in
individuals who have some type of programming background/experience.  The
language we are using is C#, however any programming language experience is
better than none.

·         What we are *not* looking for are individuals that only have
experience with manual testing or with ‘running’ automated tests.  Many
times we actually bring in junior software engineers to our QA
organization; so from that standpoint I see the programming background more
beneficial than a manual testing background.

Thanks & Regards,

*Richard*

*IT Recruiter (Sourcing) SVK Systems Inc*

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact :* 678-824-7780

* Fax        :* 404-601-9507
*Email    :* rich...@svksystems.com

*                 :*  *richard05svk*

*Website    :* www.svksystems.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw]
 [image: Description: Description: Description:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j][image:
TAg.jpg]

*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.