*Allied Informatics  *is a professional service organization helping
customers create synergies of information through the use of leading edge
software applications. To know more about *Allied Informatics  *please
visit us at www.alliedinformatics.com

*Job Title                                :  **Solutions Architect with
Healthcare Exp*

*Location                                :  Portland, OR*

*Duration                               *:  *6+ Months *

Plans and documents Software Component Deployments across multiple
environments and coordinates with Infrastructure deployment and release
management team.
‧        Documents functional and technical requirements
‧        Develop solutions using Java, XML, HTTP, Web Services, SOAP, REST,
JSON, SOA , API Management and other web technologies. Developing solutions
will include multiple product integrations which are deployed in house as
well as cloud based deployments.
‧        Translate functional and technical requirements into architectures
and designs
‧        Work with engineering team to participating in designs,
development, and implementation
‧        Develop and deliver quality applications and PoC on-time and that
meets project plans and delivery commitment
‧        Strong integration, web services & API skills - Good indepth
understanding of web & Mobile platform. Ideally should have played a role
of a developer and/or architect on a Mobile & web project
‧        Strong skills to be able to analyze product features and
integration techniques and capabilities.
‧        Strong Data / SQL skills. Being able to understand & analyze data
from multiple sources and come up with recommendation of how to utilize
data for business value.
‧        Ideally should have played a data architect role
‧        Understands concept of personalization & personalized content and
notifications for consumers
‧        Strong analytical & communication skills
‧        Very strong at communication. Can work closely with developers,
product owners & is  able to define solution architecture & drive it thru
concept to implementation.
‧        Ideally has strong background and in-depth experience in
implementing a cloud based product (s)/services and integrating  them.

Thanks,

Omer Hussain

Allied Informatics, Inc.

1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302

Duluth, GA 30097 USA

Phone: 770-246-9800 ext : 109 I D: 678-710-8104 I Fax: 770-246-9098

Email: o...@alliedinformatics.com  I URL: www.alliedinformatics.com

NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not wish
to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill S.1618
Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.

 *Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
*.*