*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- Network Juniper EngineerLocation:- Triangle Park, NC and
Nashville, TNDuration:- 06+monthsRequired Skills:-*Candidates for this role
MUST have a minimum 5 years experience providing implementation and
technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services
environments.
Candidates for this role MUST be able to demonstrate the following
competencies:
Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP
routers.  This includes hands-on operation of management tools and network
analyzers.
A detailed understanding of the protocols surrounding IP networks.  These
skills should generally include: a. TCP/IP fundamentals, b. IP subnetting
and supernetting and hierarchical routing principles, c. Routing protocol
operation (OSPF and BGP), d. Routing policies at BGP peering points, e.
VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, etc.)
Switching, spanning tree and other switching technology as required,
Firewalls and associated technologies as required
Strong Interpersonal skills
The ability to function in a team environment.
Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper Networks router
and firewall and switching product

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*