*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title: DevOps EngineerJob Location: Eden Prairie, MNJob Duration: 6-12
month contractEAD GC, GC or US CitizensJob Description:-*In this DevOps
Engineer role, you will be part of PaaS (Platform as a Service) Delivery
team designing how we can deliver middleware platforms (such as WebSphere,
JBOSS, Ruby, node.js, etc), enterprise database platforms (such as MySQL
and MongoDB), and other technologies offered within the organization. You
will also be responsible for the development, communication and
implementation of the organization's PaaS and the components required to
support it and the integration of corporate and technical architectures and
applications.

*Primary responsibilities:-*Work with cloud automation and orchestration
tools such as OpenShift or other commercial PaaS offerings
Continually monitor industry developments in Cloud infrastructure
developments, tools and products used in the cloud delivery model
Work with Platform Engineering and Operations teams on the development and
delivery of operational ready platforms
Work with log aggregation tools like Splunk and ELK
Assist teams with application performance monitoring (New Relic, Ruxit, etc)
Participate in development of automated delivery work flows using cloud
automation and orchestration tools, Unix shell scripting and other
deployment tools
You will assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
You will be involved in solving moderately complex problems and/or conduct
moderately complex analysis
Deliver the process and standards for developing new and exciting services
for our customers.
You will provide explanation and information to others on difficult issues
You will coach, provide feedback and guide others
You will identify/quantify scope and impact of business changes on systems
You will support applicable monitoring efforts
You will maintain awareness of current technology assets, and the
applicability and capability of each
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*