*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- Mean Stack DeveloperLocation:- Atlanta, GADuration:- 6-12
months Must be GC or US Citizen. Job Description:-*We are looking for a
candidate who is passionate about technology, product development and can
thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organization. The right candidate
will have a demonstrable track record of developing products and services
for a consumer-oriented company and will have a strong command of full
stack web development and latest industry trends and frameworks.

*Responsibilities: *Full stack web development: Analysis, development,
testing, debugging, documenting, and peer reviews.
Lead/mentor team: Expected to lead and provide technical guidance and
support other members of the team.
Web operations: Deploying, monitoring, on-call support as needed
Collaborate with a cross-functional team: Developers, product managers, web
masters, user experience designers, and project managers.
Perform tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific
internal procedures and standards.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :
**ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
<ray.fran...@consultingknights.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*