Hi,

Below are multiple position of Java Front End Developer/ Back end Java
Developer / Lead Developer in Palo Alto, CA

Please share resumes of you candidates matches to any of the requirement.

Only Candidate of Palo Alto, CA allowed who can do In Person Interview

*Role : Java Developer/Lead*

*Location : Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration : Long term Contract*

*Experience : 8-12+Years*

*Local to Palo Alto, CA Only*

*Visa Copy and Photo ID Must at the time of Submission*

*Position 1 : *

*Javascript Software Engineer - Platform Team*

Firm is looking for a Front-End Javascript / UI Engineer eager to deliver a
best-in-class web application. You are going to change the way people
communicate and collaborate, specifically by creating extensible and
flexible capabilities that other third-party developers can build upon via
the Firm Developer’s Platform. This position reports to the Director of
Platform and is based in our corporate headquarters in Palo Alto, CA.

You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a
world-class enterprise application for the Firm platform. Your role will
include implementing, and enhancing the Web-based components of the Firm
Developer Platform, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers
and software architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries &
frameworks to best meet the needs of the application. You will work with
product managers and UI/UX designers to create a consumable and extensible
platform upon which we can quickly build a large ecosystem of integrations
and workflows.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

You'll focus on building capabilities within the Firm web application such
as application sandboxing, secure communication channels and advanced
renderers/composers of rich object frameworks. The UI is a first class
citizen in our model, and our business is built on providing features and
security consideration never before combined.

Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of
Firm’s products

Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems

Identify and address performance bottlenecks

Participate in design and code reviews

Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice
versa

Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

2+ years of experience developing single page Javascript applications

Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components

Experience with react, backbone.js, angular.js, node.js and similar
technologies

Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking

BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field

*Firm TECHNOLOGY STACK:   *

Linux (Centos 7)

Amazon AWS (EC2) , Google Cloud

MongoDB

SaltStack

Nginx

Hbase

Solr

Elasticsearch

Sensu

Tomcat

*Position 2 : *

*Frontend Software Engineer - WebRTC Implementation*

Firm is looking for a Front-End Javascript Engineer with webRTC experience
eager to deliver a best-in-class web application. You are going to change
the way people communicate and collaborate. This position reports to the
Director of WebRTC and is based in our corporate headquarters of Palo Alto,
CA.

Responsibilities: You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and
designing a world-class enterprise application for the Firm platform. Your
role will include implementing, and enhancing the web application,
alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software
architects. You will be responsible for choosing libraries & frameworks to
best meet the needs of the application. You will work with product managers
and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless webRTC experience.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

You'll focus on building cutting edge features within the Firm web
application such as screen/video sharing utilizing webRTC, security,
compliance and regulatory integration. The UI is a first class citizen in
our model, and our business is built on providing features and security
consideration never before combined.

Work with Product Designers to design and implement the next generation of
Firm’s products

Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems

Identify and address performance bottlenecks

Participate in design and code reviews

Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice
versa

Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering

WebRTC Implementation

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

2+ years experience developing single page Javascript applications

Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components

Experience with react, backbone.js, angular.js, node.js and similar
technologies

Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking

BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field

Firm'S TECHNOLOGY STACK:

We selected Apache Kafka, Apache Solr, MongoDB and HBase due to their
superior distributed nature, performance, reliability, and ability to scale
to the volume of data generated by the expected workload. We built out the
ReSTFUL web services layer in a stateless manner using Apache Tomcat,
meaning capacity could be added linearly, by simply adding more boxes
behind the load balancer.

The client front end was conceived as a web client that could be delivered
on any device, any operating system, anywhere in the world. To build it, we
chose HTML5/CSS3, with JQuery, Backbone and Handlebars doing the bulk of
the heavy lifting. Firm's front-end web application uses the modular
pattern made popular in CommonJS, which builds each component as a loosely
coupled anonymous closure. The core of the JavaScript app handles request
transport details, new message notifications and updates, configuration of
the UI layout, and much more. These functions are abstracted behind a
public sandbox and selectively bundled into modules when the components are
loaded. This architecture helps Firm add new components quickly and
seamlessly because they are isolated from each other, and lets developers
control exactly how much of the app needs to load—an architecture
specifically designed for integration and customization.

*Position 3 : *

*Lead Frontend Engineer - Enterprise*

Firm is seeking a Lead Frontend Software Engineer with expert Javascript
knowledge who has experience developing rich, high-performance,
browser-based Javascript applications. You'll lead the design and
implementation of a rich, javascript-based, enterprise-class application,
including audit trails of activity and complex search tools.  Ideal
candidates have been a UI Team Lead, a Principal UI Engineer or UI
Architect in previous jobs. Candidates with 5+ years professional
experience implementing SPA’s are encouraged to apply and will be
considered for a “Senior” level role.

What is the Admin Portal

The Admin Portal that you’ll be working on is a single page Javascript
application used by support staff, administrators, and compliance officers.
The portal allows our customers to provision new users, export content,
view audit logs, usage statistics, and also allows compliance officers to
investigate activity within the system. The UX is richly customized to each
customer's role and serves as the main entry point to all the compliance
features required by highly regulated industries.

*Why you are needed now:*

A sophisticated and modern javascript UI is our #1 need for a few reasons:

huge customer and test base response for more features and the
implementation of clean modern designs

each one of these features needs to integrate to be maintainable and secure

we have a great server side team, but our front end developers are shaping
the look and feel of our core product and we need more help now

 The problems you will be solving:

provide cutting edge features (search, content export, statistics, audit
trail) used for compliance and regulatory integration

The UI is a first class citizen in our model, and our business is built on
providing features and security consideration never before combined

DUTIES

Build high-performance, maintainable User Interfaces and components using
modern frameworks

Work closely with the UX design team

Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility

* REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

8+ yrs experience in Front End development

Deep knowledge of Web Technologies and JavaScript and SPA’s (single page
apps)

Experience with one of the following: React.js, Redux, Backbone.js,
Angular.js, Amber.js

Understanding of RESTful services

Track record of shipping exceptional client-side web applications

Intense focus on delivering secure, performant, innovative software

Strong Analytical and problem solving skills

Ability to thrive in cross-functional teams on high-profile, critical
projects

*DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED*

Knowledge of Babel and ES2015

Familiarity with Build systems and tools (Gulp, Browserify)

Familiarity with Front End testing services(Jasmine, Mocha)

Familiarity with end to end Selenium testing

------------------------------

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Regards*

*Rahul Kushwaha*
Desk : 6098530818 Extn2114

Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahul-kushwaha-3816b994

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html