Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you.  Also please send me a copy of
your resume in word format.

*Title          :  Rational Integration Tester Engineer*

*Location  :  Boston, MA*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Requirements

•  Candidate should possess excellent experience in Rational Integration
Tester / GH Tester Automation

•  Experience in SOA and Web Services (Service Testing, Middleware Testing,
Messaging Validation and Virtualization)

•  At least 3-5 years of experience in ESB / SOA / EAI based application
testing using Rational Integration Tester or GH Tester.

•  Must have 3-5 years of hands on experience writing advanced SQL queries
with strong data analysis skills

•  Good understanding of JDBC, UFT/QTP, Selenium XML, SOAP, MQ, WSDL
Technologies

•  Experience with creating Stubs / Responders using Rational Integration
Tester or GH Tester

•  Experience working on other SOA testing tools, preferably SOAP UI or
iTKO Lisa.

•  Experience in Functional Testing and ALM / QC

•  Full lifecycle development methodology, SOA Testing Concepts and
Methodology

•  Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies and Functional Knowledge
of Banking / Financial Services firm is preferred

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*