*Role: MicroStrategy Developer*

*Location: Northern NJ*

Duration: 12+ Months

*Need to be able to attend Inperson interview*

*If someone has excellent communications skills we can relax the
requirement of retail experience*

Please submit resumes in required format along with the skill matrix below

Our client, a large retailer in Northern, NJ is looking to hire a
MicroStrategy Developer for a 4-6 month contract position.  The consultant
will be part of a 4-person team working on a project to develop
MicroStrategy reports and dashboards using Java code within MicroStrategy
9.4.1.  They will also work closely with the Data Integration team to
validate the data by performing data analysis, data mining and data
troubleshooting the SQL within Teradata and Netezza.  Part of this
responsibility includes running complex multidimensional queries within
both SQL and Teradata.

*Required Skills:*

   - 6+ years of experience working with MicroStrategy Development;  1
   year+ experience with version 9.4.1 is required
   - 3-5 years’ experience with Java development in order to support code
   changes within MicroStrategy
   - Strong SQL skills to optimize data on database platforms such as
   Teradata and Netezza
   - 3+ years’ experience with data analysis, data mining, data modeling
   and data troubleshooting
   - Must have experience running complex multidimensional queries within
   both Teradata and SQL
   - 1+ year retail experience is required

*Desired Skills:*

   - Experience with post implementation support and troubleshooting for
   MicroStrategy

*Skill Matrix*

Total IT

MicroStrategy

MicroStrategy 9.4.1

Experience with Java Development to support code changes

SQL Experience

RDBMS (Teradata or Netezza)

Expereince with Data Analysis

Experience with Data Modeling

Expereince with Troubleshooting Data Issues

Experience with complex multidimensional queries within both Teradata and
SQL

Retail exp: List year and Client

Thanks and regards

Vamshi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc

Direct: 732-837-2139

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312

Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>

Ghangouts:vamshijairecui...@gmail.com

yahoo: vamshijairecui...@yahoo.com

SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI

http://www.sageci.com

Linkedin  : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4

Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.