Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          :  Java Developer with Strong Backbone*

*Location  : Southfield, MI*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

Backfill Position Immediate Interview

*Rate Max $47 *

Requirements

•             J2EE Development

•             Spring Framework v3 or newer – Spring Core,  Spring Quartz,
Spring Security, and Spring MVC, axis & cxf Webservices

•             UI development skills using JavaScript, jQuery, *Backbone*,
AJAX/RESTful

•             SQL experience

•             Experience test driven development and adept in writing
JUnit, Mockito etc.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*