Hello,

The variation in uses of t Scientific Linux is quite interesting.
As mentioned before, we are using it for fluid dynamics modelling and
oceanography, in the context of parallel computing with OpenMP and MPICH.

I am curious to see what everyone else have been using it for.

Perhaps, if it’s not too much trouble, people on the list might give a short
blurb about how they use it and why.
Maybe also mention others they know who are using it who are not on this list.

Peter