Hi!

I've made highlighting for my own use for Smarty template language (smarty.php.net) about two years ago. It works well for me and I wish fix bugs and contribute this lexer to Scintilla. I need some advices, If somebody interested in it. I've wrote just smarty lexer, but this language as PHP is designed to embed in HTML (and this HTML can also have PHP code in it). I can (try) to add it to html parser but this may produce a very bloated one, an on the other hand I think folding can't be provided in this way. But highlighting HTML is very useful when editing smarty templates. Well, may be It's good solution to provide it twice: into html highlighter and as separate lexer with folding?

--
Regards,
 Paul.