September 24, 2001

Dear searchSolaris Member,

Here are this week's highlights of upcoming news and events:

* Featured Topic - Storage Decisions 2001
* Take our Latest Poll
* Discussion Highlight - Hardware
* Get this Email in HTML
* Solaris Tips
* Try our NEW TargetSearch
* Storage Innovators Newsletter
* Book of the Week - Building Storage Networks

FEATURED TOPIC - Storage Decisions 2001
Need help deciding which storage system is right for your company? We
can help. At searchSolaris we've collected a ton of storage product
news, industry analysis and expert storage advice. Plus, stay tuned
this week for complete coverage of TechTarget's first conference,
"Storage Decisions 2001."
http://www.searchSolaris.com/featuredTopic/0,290042,sid12_gci755010,00.html

Learn how to become a Storage Innovator at
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/tipsIndex/0,289482,sid12_tax287699,00.html

searchSolaris Best Web Links: Storage
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/bestWebLinks/0,289521,sid12_tax287097,00.html

Sun releases ready-made SAN
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid12_gci526195,00.html

Is NAS right for your enterprise?
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid12_gci523225,00.html

TAKE OUR LATEST POLL
What's the most urgent change that your IT group will implement as a
result of the recent terrorist attacks?
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/poll/1,289525,sid12,00.html

DISCUSSION HIGHLIGHT - Hardware
Come to our discussion forum and get insight from your peers and Site
Experts about issues concerning Storage Hardware. Stop by today:
http://searchsolaris.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?[EMAIL PROTECTED]^1@.ee8445b

ARE YOU GETTING THIS NEWSLETTER IN HTML?
If you did not receive this in HTML format and would like to in the
future simply update your profile by selecting the HTML radio button
just below your email address in the right-hand column.
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/register/1,,sid12,00.html

SOLARIS TIPS
Don't miss your chance to win a desktop video camera. Be sure to stop
by our Tips Exchange and submit your best Solaris tips. Take a minute
to share your best practices and you could be our lucky winner. This
month we are giving away an iBOT Pro Firewire Desktop Video Camera
w/Microphone. Stop by and submit your tips today:
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/tipsSubmit/1,289485,sid12,00.html

TRY OUR NEW TARGETSEARCH
Introducing NEW TargetSearch, powered by Google. We are excited to
introduce the launch of our NEW TargetSearch, powered by Google. We
have combined the most powerful search technology on the Web, Google,
with the most targeted sites on the Web to create the Web's most
powerful and targeted search engine. TargetSearch crawls the
thousands of  Solaris specific sites that have been hand picked by
our editorial staff. Be sure to check it out Today!
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/integratedSearchAdvanced/0,289518,sid12,00.html

STORAGE INNOVATORS NEWSLETTER
This weekly newsletter spotlights IT organizations that are on the
leading edge of technology in storage deployment and management.
Click here to sign up today!
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/register/1,,sid12,00.html

BOOK OF THE WEEK - Solaris 8
This week's Learning Zone Highlight is "Building Storage Networks,
Second Edition," by Marc Farley. This book is a complete survey of
network storage technology including both NAS and SAN and storage
fundamentals that are not commonly understood. Easy to understand,
clear explanations of unfamiliar and difficult subject matter,
"Building Storage Networks" allows administrators to quickly grasp
the essence of this new emerging technology field.
http://www.digitalguru.com/DigitalGuru/product_detail.asp?catalog%5Fname=Books&product%5Fid=0072130725

SearchSolaris.com Member Feedback-
What do you think of the site? Are there issues or problems that you
want to see covered on the site? Email your thoughts and comments to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks everyone for all the support!
SearchSolaris.com is a TechTarget.com community site. To become a
member of any or all of our search engine sites, just click on the
"Edit Your Profile" link at the top of SearchSolaris.com and update
as you like.

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchSolaris.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.