You are invited to "CONTACT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, BENIN".

By your host Mike Kol:

     Date:              Saturday August 22, 2009

     Time:              8:00 am - 9:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     City State Zip:    My Dear Friend, My working partner has helped me to
send your first payment of $5000.00 to you through western union
transfer.Senders name is Joseph Lucas. I told him to keep sending you $5000.00
daily untill your payment of $1.5million is completed. The amount you will
receive per day is $5,000.Now he has transfered the first payment to you.
Contact him immediately for him to give you the MTCN number you will use to
withdraw it and other valuable information for the second transfer. Mr.Joseph
Lucas. Email:(wunionmoneytrans...@wippies.com)Send him your: Receiver
name--------- Country------ City------- Telephone------------
Testquestion-------- Answer----- Thanks, Mr. Mike Kol

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

http://calendar.yahoo.com/mikekol3?v=126&a1=0&iid=ahUl0bh%402Zm-abzy9hBmZEp%408mj%40&igid=RhBowwt%40kL3Y%40bWhDhh9iQ%40%40PFUwBKzC

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: