 Bulletin: 017
 Date: MM/DD/2002

Okay, I can find these in MIcrosoft Home-Page, but there is a very
importante information they don't provide.... The date the bug was
discovered. It's very important to know the frequency of bugs and the
time they spend to release a patch to the problem. (I'm sure Linux is
the winner here... so, this is the most important information I have to
count!)

RHSA-2002:035-18 (RedHat Security Advisor)
 Year: 2002
 Bulletin: xxxxx (?)
 Date: MM/DD/2002

In RedHat, I have the same problem to know that information and those
dates...

I was thinking in follow threads in a recognized site in the community,
like security focus, but I'm having problems to track the advisores...

Is there any place where I can find a relation of bug discovered <->
bug advisor?

Anyone can help me?

Any help will be very appreciated...

Alisson