It looks like you can install InvenTree without docker, and using MariaDB instead of PostgresQL. They have instructions on the bare-metal install page. https://docs.inventree.org/en/latest/start/install/

Since django only relies on python, which OpenBSD has, I think there is a reasonable chance you could get this to run on OpenBSD with a little tweaking.