Hi Manolo,
An issue #46 <https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/hupa-evo/issues/detail?id=46#c1>[1] email cc-ed you. Also ccing this thread to james-list since, I guess, the issue might be useful/helpful/returnable to others who are using GWT. I agree with tbroyer's point about how to update the state of Activity without coupling both of activities and their places here <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12073123/gwt-mvp-updating-activity-state-on-place-change/12074549#12074549>[2], but it seems not working if I reload the browser totally rather than just goTo another place. For example, if I push the F5 or Reload button of browser, the messages list should perform like Gmail's one that it will show loading progress bar then go to the right state what you were looking just now. May I know how are you coping with such case, that is go to or reload one place with one or more STATEs.(seems Hupa is using EventBus, but in Evo the main panel's state can not bind to eventBus until the main Activity, which forwarded from Login Activity, get started).

Thanks in advance,
-echo

[1] https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/hupa-evo/issues/detail?id=46#c1 [2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12073123/gwt-mvp-updating-activity-state-on-place-change/12074549#12074549