Thanks, Tim.

All,

I will look closer at the distribution and use of software for browsing the
internet securely, instead of participation metrics. There is at least one
source, StatCounter (https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share), that
purports to measure use of browsing software, both globally and regionally.
Would it be worthwhile to explore distribution by region and come up with a
reasonable threshold?  Can we rely on StatCounter, or should we look
elsewhere?

Thanks,

Ben