Hi Ben,

As I understand it the goal of these changes is just to simplify the terms used
in the BRs — and, as has been brought up separately, potentially other CA/BF
Final Guidelines — in order to enable collapsing their use of “Terms of Use”
into the concept of the “Subscriber Agreement”. Is that an accurate description
of the intent of this draft? Are there any other goals or outcomes being aimed
at with these changes?

Thanks!
-Clint