All,
See
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/commit/1a94642cb95017cf382e4e93811db16a2342a806.
This proposed change was to clarify that the outline in section 6 of RFC
3647 is what is intended to be followed in CPs and CPSes, and not some
other outline found in RFC 3647.  Unfortunately, this change did not make
it into Mozilla Root Store Policy v. 2.9, but it is slated for inclusion in
version 3.0.
Thanks,
Ben