Hi Dimitris,

I’d be happy to endorse and help flesh out the language.

Thanks,

Corey

From: Servercert-wg <servercert-wg-boun...@cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Dimitris
Zacharopoulos (HARICA) via Servercert-wg
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2024 8:20 AM
To: CA/B Forum Server Certificate WG Public Discussion List
<servercert-wg@cabforum.org>
Subject: [Servercert-wg] Ballot to introduce linting in the TLS BRs

Hi all,

This is still very draft
<https://url.avanan.click/v2/___https:/wiki.cabforum.org/books/server-certificate-wg/page/sc-73-pre-sign-linting___.YXAzOmRpZ2ljZXJ0OmE6bzo3NGMyOGZjOTNlZDRmYmU2ZDExYWY5N2RhYmNmZjViMzo2OjgzNmM6MDhkMTIwZjcyODU3ZDAzZmEyMGRiNDY4NGNjNTI4ZGM3MjgzODdjYzI5NDYyMGNhMDg4YWZlMTRiYjY2NzFmYTpoOkY>
  based on the latest F2F. I would like to ask for 2 endorsers so we can work
on the details of the ballot language in the next few of weeks.

Thank you,
Dimitris.