Greetings Antti,
Somehow, our group (working on the Subscriber Agreement/Terms of Use
ballot) had selected ballot number 67 on the wiki, but there were two
different wiki pages with ballot numbers that people were unaware of (which
led to a second selection of #67 by Chris and Ryan).  So Dustin, Tadahiko,
and I decided to go with SC-071 (the next unallocated one) for our ballot.
Ben