OISTE votes YES to SC-72

WISeKey SA
Pedro Fuentes
CSO - Trust Services Manager
Office: + 41 (0) 22 594 30 00
Mobile: + 41 (0) 791 274 790
Address: Avenue Louis-Casaï 58 | 1216 Cointrin | Switzerland
Stay connected with WISeKey <http://www.wisekey.com/>

THIS IS A TRUSTED MAIL: This message is digitally signed with a WISeKey
identity. If you get a mail from WISeKey please check the signature to avoid
security risks

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and any files transmitted with it can be
confidential and it’s intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender

DISCLAIMER: WISeKey does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this
message and does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions herein as
this message has been transmitted over a public network. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
may be intercepted, corrupted, or contain viruses. Attachments to this e-mail
are checked for viruses; however, we do not accept any liability for any damage
sustained by viruses and therefore you are kindly requested to check for
viruses upon receipt.