Hi Aaron,

This seems reasonable to me. It might also be worth adding a similar timeline
to 6.1.1.5.(1) so that, under a circumstance in which the Debian-weak-keys repo
is updated, there is some amount of time for CAs to ensure their own systems
are also updated. Since that repo is under the control of the CA/BF, we should
know ahead of time if it’s going to be updated, so maybe it’s not really
necessary, but just a thought.

Cheers,
-Clint