hi Cheleswer,

#1 Shouldn’t the following files be modified as well? :

open:

src/cpu/sparc/vm/globals_sparc.hpp
src/cpu/x86/vm/globals_x86.hpp
src/cpu/zero/vm/globals_zero.hpp

closed:

cpu/arm/vm/globals_arm.hpp
share/vm/runtime/globals_ext.hpp
share/vm/runtime/os_ext.hpp

#2 Bunch of header files need to be updated with 2016 for Copyright:

/*
- * Copyright (c) 2011, 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
+ * Copyright (c) 2011, 2016, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
 * ORACLE PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL.  Use is subject to license terms.
 */

#3 What tests have you run? Did you do:

a) JPRT hotspot
b) RBT hs-nightly-runtime

Please email me if you need help with those.

#4 Just heads up that I will be shortly asking for review of my fix
(https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8073500), which touches many of the
same file, so one of us will have a tricky merge

cheers