+1 for this change
+1 for learning new things :-)

dl

On 9/10/18 4:16 PM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
I also tried to learn from your email exchange with Dean L.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 9/10/18 15:59, David Holmes wrote:
Thanks for the reviews Serguei and JC.

On 11/09/2018 8:10 AM, JC Beyler wrote:
Hi David,

Looks good to me (I'm not a reviewer but wanted to piggy-back and say I actually learnt quite a bit with the conversation on the original webrev).

:) I've learnt a few things with these changes too.

Cheers,
David

Thanks!
Jc