Normally we want the test args passed to the SA debuggee. In fact for proper SA
test coverage, it is more important for the test args to be passed to the
debuggee than to be passed to the test or the the SA tool that the test
launches. For a couple of jhsdb tests that launch jshell as the debuggee, this
wasn't happening, and jshell was always launched with no extra args.

Fixing this was very simple. Dealing with the unexpected fallout wasn't.  I
filed a number of bugs that turned up (or where otherwise exposed) once I fixed
this CR. The main onces were:

[JDK-8313798](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8313798) [aarch64]
sun/tools/jhsdb/HeapDumpTestWithActiveProcess.java sometimes times out on
aarch64
[JDK-8313655](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8313655)
sun/tools/jhsdb/HeapDumpTestWithActiveProcess.java frequently fails with
SerialGC

For the first one I'm problem listing the test for now, but have a fix and will
get it out for review shortly. For the second one I'm just having the test
avoid the issue by not allowing jshell to be launched with SerialGC.

Note also that this change caused some failures with ZGC due to an already
filed CR.

Commit messages:
 - Pass test args to debuggee

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15168/files