On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 23:37:58 GMT, Serguei Spitsyn <sspit...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Looks good. It is more elegant now. I was thinking if it'd make sense to move:
>
> * `notifyJvmtiMount(/*hide*/true);` at start of `mount()`
> * `notifyJvmtiUnmount(/*hide*/false);` at end of unmount()
>   but I guess you wanted to have them at the `runContinuation()` level.

I'd be happy to move them to mount/unmount. As I recall, this wasn't possible
because it lead to unbalanced method enter/exit, e.g. enter mount, exit
unmount. I can re-test with to see what issues we might have but I suspect you
will remember the issues with balancing the enter/exit.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16194#issuecomment-1770111989