On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 07:44:18 GMT, Magnus Ihse Bursie <i...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Similar to [JDK-8318696](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8318696), we
>> should use -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64, and not -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE in the JDK
>> native libraries.
>
> Magnus Ihse Bursie has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   Once more, remove AIX dirent64 et al defines

I can't comment on AIX but the changes look okay overall. I assume you'll bump
the copyright header date on all the updated files before integrating.

src/java.base/unix/native/libnio/fs/UnixNativeDispatcher.c line 257:

> 255: static int fstatat_wrapper(int dfd, const char *path,
> 256:                              struct stat *statbuf, int flag)
> 257: {

Minor nit - you can probably fix the align after the edit or collapse it into
one line.

Marked as reviewed by alanb (Reviewer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17538#pullrequestreview-1872182776
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17538#discussion_r1484203284