Hi!

Sorry I was in hospital for a week and it took me an extra week to recover. And now the sky is falling over my head...

Thank you for the prompt answers (some which I initially didn't receive). Subscription to this list is done on this page:
https://lists.mailman3.com/postorius/lists/sfd-discuss.mailman3.com/

Websites needs to be updated I guess...

ok so let me try to start with a short version:

general maintenance tasks:
. VPS administration
. Website updates (Joomla! currently)
. Sponsors searching & securing
. Wiki cleanup

Yearly tasks for each event:
. Slight updates to website to reflect the new date
. We used to create new yearly designs for SFD at least. We no longer do. Not a must but if the team is big enough it's doable
. Registration script update
. Wiki updates
. Registration soft launch (to see if any problem)
. Registration launch
. Marketing for teams participation (FB, Mastodon, Twitter, Slashdot,etc...)
. Sponsors communication (especially press which needs to be done early)
. Schwag design and creation if there is budget, which there isn't at the moment.
. Schwag packing shipping 2+ months prior to event

Upgrades needed:
. SFD website
. HFD website remake
. DFD website
. Registration script probably needs to be rewritten as it's Python 2.x and it could be much better . Wiki migration as Moinmoin 2.x doesn't seem to be coming. We thought of DokuWiki as a replacement but... we won't be here.

So now whole DFF board is resigning and it's all DFF events (SFD, DFD, HFD). There is no replacement but we did talk to a few people in the past, with poor success I would say (we've become really bad at communicating among other things).

Hope it covers most of the things.

Thank you.

Fred