Hi Adam ! Thanks for your reply ! [oops, didn't reply on the list, resent]

OK, I performed steps 1 to 3. The import process hanged at about 30%, but apparently not on the same files. The last processed file is a video file actually (mpega+mpgv; and the next file was probably one as well, as there are 4 of them in the same directory). In my former test, the "culprits" seemed to be regular pictures.

So I started the import process again after removing those files. --> it worked flawlessly !!

To double check those results, I re-enabled auto-import with my library minus the three .mov files. This time it hanged at 12% (usually around 13%), with nothing relevant in the debug output.

Cheers !