On February 5, 2018 at 10:09:18 PM, Di Ma (m...@zdns.cn) wrote:

Di:

Hi!

A new version (-05) has been submitted for you to review.

There’s one more change I need you to make before starting the IETF Last
Call.

In this latest revision you listed rfc8211 as a Normative Reference (as a
replacement of draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions, which was listed as
Informative).  Please move rfc8211 back to Informative.  I know this sounds
like a nit, but the IETF Last Call explicitly calls out DownRefs (pointing
to an Informational document as a Normative Reference in a Standards Track
document), which carry additional process…and in this case it is not needed.

While you’re at it, please update the reference to rfc7159 -> rfc8259.

Thanks!

Alvaro.