BTW Jordi, you can keep using email if you prefer it, for participation in any
of the APNIC lists.

The whole point of Orbit is to offer a web interface to the same lists; but of
course no messages should be lost in the translation.  If they are, that's a
serious bug.

Paul.

Get BlueMail for Android<https://bluemail.me>
On Aug 25, 2023, at 17:25, "jordi.palet--- via SIG-policy"