Hi,

Need some expert advice.

I have recorded a script using Sikuli and AVD (Eclipse) on one resolution &
device size. I want to use the same script on other AVD with different
resolution and device size without any changes in script.

Script is getting failed with following error:

org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: FindFailed: can not find 1386574456658.png on the
screen.
 Line 21, in file
C:\Users\gur19733\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp5666562617732725317.py

Though original script work well as soon as i switch to AVD where i have
recorded this.

Please suggest.

Regards
Jiten