Hi,

I've got Sikuli set up on a devoted automation machine and have been using it
great for months.

Recently, developers asked me to set up my automation on another machine to run
a script for them. I copied my Sikuli directory over to a thumbdrive complete
with my scripts, and copied it onto the new machine. Sikuli and the scripts
run, but the mouse cursor doesn't move on hover, click and doubleclick events.
I've run the scripts in slow motion and verified that Sikuli is correctly
identifying areas on the screen, but when it comes time to move the cursor and
click, it just sits there.

The computer I've copied the folder to has Java on it. Did I forget something
else? I even redownloaded the Sikuli installation and ran it in case there were
parameters it needed to mess with, but in the past, copying from one machine to
another, it's just run fine for me. This is the first hiccup I've come across.

I know this isn't a lot to go on, but I'm wondering if there are certain things
people are aware of that could lead to Sikuli's cursor manipulation to not be
functional. Administrative privileges, maybe? Any thoughts would be helpful at
this point.

Thank you.