Hi,

I have a question about highlighting text in Skim. When I open the pdf
document in question in Acrobat Reader, I can select text with the text
tool, but not highlight it (since commenting was disabled in the
creation of the original file). I downloaded Skim to try and use the
highlighting feature. However, when opening the pdf in Skim I am unable
to select text with the text tool - the file behaves as though it is a
scanned image - and therefore I still can't highlight the text. Is this
something I'm doing wrong, or something else??

Thanks,

Stuart