If you don't use Slackware-current (many do use it) simply ignore this.
        As I and another on this mailing list stated in past, SBo-git sbopkg no longer works.  Even after reverting from git to stable, sbopkg can find updates but no longer displays any queue submenu graphically, and now most/all sbopkg command-line commands/arguments/flags/switches just open sbopkg GUI.   Someone wrote it off as 'something you did to your PC': clearly false as exact same happened to someone else so is some situation (maybe involving standard Slackware-current and/or Sbo upgrades) that may become common.  It all even continues to happen even after I removed sbopkg 20220318_8bf4e6a and installed 0.38.2